I know this is a bit overdue, but I wanted to make sure I had decided all my goals for 2018 before posting this!
So here are my goals for 2018:
1. Dedicate more time to my blog – On the 22 January it was my 1 year Blogaversary, and in 1 year since creating my blog I hadn’t dedicated that much time to writing blog posts. So this year I am going to try and post more!
2. Be more active on social media – I love the blogging community for this reason, they are all so supportive and interactive on social media, so I want to try and interact more with peoples posts.
3. Spend more time with old friends and make new ones – I want to dedicate more time to meeting friends and hopefully develop new friendships along the way.
4. Be more organised – Which also involves buying more stationery – Win Win!
5. Read more – Whether that’s books, magazines, or blog posts, I really want to start reading more often.
6. Be more independent – I want to start doing things on my own rather than relying on others to always come with me.
7. Save more money – I really need to start keeping track of my spending, otherwise I will never afford somewhere to live.
8. Go to the gym more – I have signed up to a new gym, which is cheaper and closer than my old one, but it’s really busy after work, so I’ve been trying to go before work, but I need to motivate my self to get up at 5:30am!
9. Cook healthier foods – It’s been 6 months since I gave up dairy, and since then I haven’t been very motivated to learn to cook different foods, but I have bought this AMAZING vegan cookbook which has given me so much inspiration.
10. Be a better version of me – I would like to make new friends this year, so I am determined to step outside my comfort zone and try new things, which will hopefully help me to become a better person.
Thanks for reading my blog!
What are your goals for 2018?